August 05, 2010

Horror Monster Smash Hits II



And when you thought it was over, it came back... with more blood and more nudity!!! keep reading and you'll understand

Horror Monster Smash Hits II

01 - Slim Whitman - I Remember You
from The House of 1000 Corpses, oh Björk! how much I love you, and your version of this song, specially the live recording from the MTV Unplugged, but for Halloween this version plays instead

02 - Louis Armstrong - Jeepers Creepers
from Jeepers Creepers, the nudity begins in this case with Justin Long's naked corpse hanging, while the Creeper try those eyes, lovely!

03 - Harry Belafonte - The Banana Boat Song
from Beetlejuice, next to Winona Ryder dancing in the air with the all dead stars football team, is Catherine O'Hara rendition of the song that brings seafood to life!

04 - Paul Giovanni - Willow's Song
from The Wicker Man, Britt Ekland stomping naked at your door, do you really need further explanation? as a side note to the note, the Sneaker Pimps re-do is also a do!

05 - Kate Bush - Hammer Horror
A tribute to the Hammer House of Horrors, by the best artist ever!

06 - Creedence Clearwater Revival - The Midnight Special
from The Twilight Zone Movie, something really scary, Dan Akroyd without makeup!! ha, next to the clown on Zombieland and the clown on Poltergeist, the biggest scare I'd

07 - Dave Dee Dozy Beaky Mick And Titch - Hold Tight
from Death Proof, the main reason on why women shouldn't trust Kurt Russell, a bit like the pile up scene on Final Destination 2, you'll think twice before driving a car again

08 - Blue Oyster Cult - Don't Fear The Reaper
from Zombieland, even before the film, a must on a Halloween night, I remember it was part of a video game that came with the first Toshiba laptop I crossed my path, back in the day...

09 - Crowded House - Don't Dream It's Over
from The Stand, thanks to B-Sol & BJ-C, I remember last year how disappointed I was from almost all the Stephen King adaptations of the 90s: The Tommyknockers, The Golden Years, etc.

10 - Pat Benatar - Shadows Of The Night
from Dance of The Dead, the emo way to dispatch Zombies in your prom night... in a sedating way. I used the original version, because it fits better the whole continuity of the collection

11 - Huey Lewis & The News - Hip To Be Square
from American Psycho, just think in Mr. Bateman, running naked with a chainsaw, is that punishment or reward?

12 - Mecano - El Amante de Fuego
This is the perfect song for a Freddy Krueger montage, a track about a lover who died in a fire, and invades the body of his former lover at night. Jesse is that you?

13 - 45 Grave - Party Time
from Return of The Living Dead, aside from the Thriller thing going on (I know, but I saw the video before any Romero film), Linnea Quigley dancing naked on the graveyard... 'nuff said!

14 - Q Lazzarus - Goodbye Horses
from Silence of The Lambs, don't hate me, but again: Buffalo Bill dancing almost naked, and with trick!!! ha ha, it can be any scarier, right?

15 - Type O Negative - Summer Breeze
from I Know What You Did Last Summer, a bit token, unless you go to the shower scene, I'm kidding, next!

16 - Hooverphonic - 2 Wicky
from I Know What You Did Last Summer, a glorious moment, Helen haunted by the fisherman at her family store, only to find the dead body of her sister, run away, and get hooked right next to the festivities!

17 - Kristeen Young - Wake the Dead
music can create zombies, specially if it is influenced by Busta Rhymes & Béla Bartóck...
"When I’m glad, I’m so bad, I strip and dance.
And when I’m sad I strip and I dance.
But, when I’m mad, expected to strip and dance,
To show my freedom…I dance and strip."

18 - Miles Fisher - This Must Be The Place
a homage to American Psycho in the form of music video, with Miles strip naked fake-banging some models.

19 - Repo! The Genetic Opera - Zydrate Anatomy
from Repo! The genetic Opera; Terrance, Alexa, Sarah & even Paris... maybe one of the tunes can be placed up there next to Rocky Horror



tomorrow, the stunt

No comments: